PART NO. 45364
VICKERLUBE FG SUGARSOL is low viscosity product formulated to remove deposits of sugar in the confectionary and sugar industries. It leaves a light lubricating film behind to protect components and equipment against further foodstuffs adhering to surfaces.
VICKERLUBE FG SUGARSOL is designed as a protection and cleaning agent in applications such as:
- Confectionary Industry – initial cleaning of sticky surfaces after machine operation
- Mould release agent – confectionary, chocolate etc.
- Cutters on saw blades, circular saws, chains, conveyor bands, blender surfaces etc.
- Beverage industry – fillers and cappers protected against syrups and sugars
The product is suitable for use from -5°C to 80°C.
VICKERLUBE FG SUGARSOL is H1 Registered for incidental food contact, Halal Certified, Kosher Certified, and manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 21469.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|H1 Registered*||Safe to use where incidental food contact may occur|
|Excellent sugar dissolving properties||Prevents separation and crystallisation|
|Corrosion inhibited||Protects against corrosion|
|Light lubrication properties||Prevents further corrosion and stick slip|
* NSF registration pending.