High quality, easily scourable, self-emulsifiable mineral based needle lubricant, ISO 22, used for large diameter circular knitting machines
- Based on high quality, highly refined mineral oils
- Excellent stability
- Resisting oxidation and breakdown of the oil even at prolonged high operating temperatures.
- High standard of anti-wear performance
- Non-corrosive to the metals normally used for textile machinery.
- Good cold starting performance.
- Clean running of machines, minimising the build-up of fibre lint or swarf deposits.
- Self-emulsifiable in water and exhibits a very high level of scourability from knitted fabrics