Low speed texturising of polyester & nylon yarns fibre mineral lubricant
- Provides significant reduction in yarn / metal and yarn / yarn friction,
- Smooth running of the yarn in subsequent processing and good yarn unwinding characteristics
- Significantly reduces oil splashing and misting during high speed texturing, helping to maintain clean running conditions.
- Provides excellent anti-static properties to the yarn.
- Non-corrosive to metals normally used in textile machinery.
- Can be readily removed from fabric to low oil residues.
- Good resistance to oxidation and yellowing
- Self-emulsifiable in water
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) available to customers
Please login or register an account to access.
If you’re having difficulty logging in please try resetting your password