The TEXTUROL Range and CONYL DK2
From the early days of the texturing industry Vickers have enjoyed a close relationship with those engaged in the production of textured, continuous filament nylon and polyester. The TEXTUROL range of coning oils are formulated to confer:
- Optimum frictional characteristics
- A high level of anti-static protection
- Easy removal in fabric finishing.
Special grades are available for high speed texturing which offer:
- Anti-splash characteristics
- Non-misting properties
- Accurate and even application levels between and within yarn packages
- Optimised offtake properties for all yarns including low dpf, microfibre and torque yarns
- Biodegradability and low carbon emissions
A mineral based fibre lubricant used for Lubrication of synthetic nylon & polyester continuous filament yarns especially textured yarn intended for knitting but also for flat yarns.
Mineral Lubricant For Higher Speed / Air-Jet Texturising Of Polyester & Nylon & Weft Lubrication
Trusted for Generations
An award-winning range of EALs (Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants)
Regional stock points
in over 40 locations
Ability and infrastructure to respond quickly to urgent requirements
Service & Support
30% of our workforce are employed in the technical team, focusing on Quality Control, R&D, OEM liaison and Technical Service allowing us to provide one-on-one dedicated customer support by our team of highly qualified experts.